The Crimson Sky Graphics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah K
Admin & Designer
Sarah K

Female Number of posts : 96
Mood : Working
Emotion : Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments Icon_eek
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments Empty
PostSubject: Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments   Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:19 pm

The Rules:

1) Please read the general rules before posting here.

2) Because this section is reserved solely for commenting on graphics and layouts from CrimsonSkyGraphics.com, please do not post your own work or discuss things off topic.

3) Constructive critisism is preferred. Please don't put down the work you're commenting on!

The FAQ:

Q: Why can't I start my own topic?
A: This forum section is reserved for commenting on existing items, so only staff can start a topic here.

Q: One of the layouts won't work. What should I do?
A: Either start a topic about it in the Questions and Support section or contant a moderator. Do not post your problem in the comment thread.

Q: The layout or graphic that I wanted to comment on doesn't have a topic for it.
A: It may be because it's still too new, and no one has gotten around to making one for it yet. However, feel free to request a topic by contacting one of the mods.

Q: I have another question that isn't answered here. What do I do?
A: Post it in a reply to this thread and one of the mods will add it to the list with an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crimsonskygraphics.com

Rules & FAQ - Layout and Graphics Comments
Page 1 of 1